At Carastro & Associates, we are proud of our high employee retention rate, which results from our positive and productive work environment. More than half of our employees have been with the firm over ten years, and over two-thirds of our employees have been with us more than 5 years. We strive to maintain a close, mutually beneficial relationship with each employee, and we recognize that job perks are an important part of that relationship. If you’d like to join the Carastro team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all positions, interpersonal and communication skills are essential. Candidates must be able to perform field surveys, meet with clients, coordinate with other disciplines, and work as part of a design team.
- GRADUATE ELECTRICAL ENGINEER – Design electrical systems (power, lighting, and low voltage) for hospitals, schools, telecommunications, and commercial facilities. Work with a multi-disciplined team of engineers, architects and vendors to assemble engineering drawings and specifications and manage projects from conceptual design through construction. Utilize Revit software for design and power analysis software, which performs short circuit and arc flash calcs as well as protective device coordination.
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING STUDENT INTERNSHIP – Assist engineers with the design of electrical building systems (power, lighting, and low voltage) using BIM/Revit software. Intern will learn how buildings evolve from conceptual design to finished structures while collaborating with architects and other engineering disciplines on projects for hospitals, schools, telecommunications, and commercial facilities. Intern will be trained in BIM 360, and previous Revit experience is preferred.
- REVIT/CAD TECHNICIAN – A minimum of three (3) years’ MEP drafting experience is required. Must demonstrate proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD. Knowledge of design in at least one of the following trades is necessary: plumbing, fire protection, HVAC, and/or electrical. Responsibilities include the production of engineering construction documents based on redlines from designers.
- BIM/REVIT COORDINATOR – A minimum of three (3) years of experience with Revit is required. Responsibilities include the coordination and clash detection of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection systems, and the production of engineering construction documents based on redlines from designers. Knowledge of Navisworks is a plus.
In addition to competitive compensation, bonus programs, and employee appreciation rewards, these are some of the benefits our regular, full-time employees receive as part of a rewarding career with Carastro & Associates:
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Basic Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
- Ancillary Insurance – Accident and Cancer
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off – Vacation, Sick, Holidays, Bereavement, Maternity, and Jury Duty
- 401(k) Plan with Profit Sharing Contributions and Retirement Advisor
- Company-Paid Professional License Fees, Taxes, and Association Dues
- Company-Paid Continuing Education and Training
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Choose from Several Schedules
Carastro & Associates complies with all applicable employment laws. Below are a few of our policies that help foster a safe and healthy workplace for our employees.
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Background Checks
- Safety Training
- Drug-Free Workplace
Caring for our community is a privilege we enjoy. Throughout the year, Carastro & Associates and our employees provide charitable donations to many worthy organizations. Whether we’re collecting toys for a children’s hospital, canned items for a local food bank, cell phones for a domestic violence shelter, or school supplies for a local education foundation, you will have the opportunity to make valuable contributions that are sincerely appreciated.
Carastro & Associates hires directly; contact by recruiters and employment agencies will not be accepted. Please, no telephone inquiries. Any offer of employment is contingent upon satisfactory background check results and drug test results. US permanent residency or US citizenship is required.