At Carastro & Associates, we are proud of the low turnover rate that results from our positive and productive work environment. Nearly half of our employees have been with the firm more than ten years! We strive to maintain a close, mutually beneficial relationship with each employee, and we recognize that job perks are an important part of that relationship. If you’d like to join the Carastro team, please send your resume to email@example.com.
For all positions, interpersonal and communication skills are essential. Candidates must be able to perform field surveys, meet with clients, coordinate with other disciplines, and work as part of a design team.
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEER/DESIGNER – PE license a plus, but not mandatory. A minimum of five (5) years electrical design experience is required. Working knowledge of AutoCAD and/or Revit is necessary. Responsibilities include the development and production of engineering construction documents, and the design and specification of lighting, power distribution, and low voltage systems.
- HVAC ENGINEER/DESIGNER – A minimum of three (3) years’ HVAC design experience is required. Must be proficient in Carrier HAP or Trane Tracer HVAC load software and have strong knowledge of commercial HVAC systems designs. Working knowledge of AutoCAD and/or Revit is necessary. Responsibilities include the development and production of engineering construction documents, and the design and specification of HVAC systems.
- CAD/REVIT TECHNICIAN – A minimum of three (3) years’ MEP drafting experience is required. Must be proficient in AutoCAD and Revit. Knowledge of design and specification of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and/or fire protection systems is necessary. Responsibilities include the production of engineering construction documents based on redlines from designers.
- BIM/REVIT COORDINATOR – A minimum of three (3) years’ experience with Revit is required. Responsibilities include the coordination and clash detection of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection systems, and production of engineering construction documents based on redlines from designers. Knowledge of Navisworks is a plus.
In addition to competitive compensation, bonus programs, and employee appreciation rewards, these are some of the benefits our employees receive as part of a rewarding career with Carastro & Associates:
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Basic Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
- Ancillary Insurance – Accident and Cancer
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off – Vacation, Sick, Holidays, Bereavement, Maternity, and Jury Duty
- 401(k) Plan with Profit Sharing Contributions and Retirement Advisor
- Company-Paid Professional License Fees, Taxes, and Association Dues
- Company-Paid Continuing Education and Training
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Choose from Several Schedules
Carastro & Associates complies with all applicable employment laws. Below are a few of our policies that help foster a safe and healthy workplace for our employees.
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Background Checks
- Safety Training
- Drug-Free Workplace
Caring for our community is a privilege we enjoy. Throughout the year, Carastro & Associates and our employees provide charitable donations to many worthy organizations. Whether we’re collecting toys for a children’s hospital, canned items for a local food bank, cell phones for a domestic violence shelter, or school supplies for a local education foundation, you will have the opportunity to make valuable contributions that are sincerely appreciated.
Carastro & Associates hires directly; contact by recruiters and employment agencies will not be accepted. Please, no telephone inquiries. Any offer of employment is contingent upon satisfactory background check results and drug test results. US permanent residency or US citizenship is required.